Current Job Openings
Executive Assistant/ Project Support Specialist
Who We Are
InVision Communications is an engagement solutions agency that helps clients translate business objectives into action and results-oriented campaigns. We accomplish this by designing and delivering world-class campaigns that draw upon a broad service offering consisting of Communication and Engagement Strategy, Experience and Creative Design, and Production.
JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/PROJECT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: COO
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Executive Assistant provides comprehensive support to the company’s Chief Operating Officer, Director of Finance, Group Executive Client Services and Group Executive Creative Services, to ensure a professional, highly productive, responsive and positive experience for the organization as a whole.
- Support named executives on administrative tasks which include but are not limited to: calendar management, email support, travel planning, expense reports, email support and general communications.
- Prioritize projects, team inquiries, and general duties to promote a smooth day-to-day engagement for supported executives.
- Coordinate the agendas and develop presentation decks and materials as needed for regularly scheduled meetings including Executive, Finance and Sales Meetings. Take meeting minutes as requested, track follow-up items and deadlines.
- Exercise and always display strictest confidentiality, good judgement and discretion.
Monthly Staff Meeting Responsibilities
- Schedule and communicate dates.
- Develop and coordinate agenda with management.
- Communicate timeline and due dates for deliverables.
- Prepare and manage presentation PowerPoint deck
- Manage vendor Supplier Diversity in NetSuite. Includes vendor record maintenance, outreach to vendors including initial certificates and annual renewals.
- AMEX Travel co-administrator. Enrollment and training of new employees. Order AMEX cards. Troubleshoot employee travel/card issues. Run cost savings reports.
- Process annual property tax and other miscellaneous renewals for each office.
- PowerPoint support to DOF as needed.
Client Services Support
- Monitor client accounts for services unbilled and communicate with Account Managers and Finance missing invoices.
- Communicate status of data integrity on jobs, by Account Manager, to the Group Executive Client Services & Business Development.
- Constantly meet on a regular basis with Client Service Coordinators to review project work flows and data integrity.
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed when reviewing project work flows.
- Ensure Client Service Coordinators meet with Account Managers regularly to review job list and all forecast information is accurate and up to date in NetSuite.
Manage Legal Document Lifecycle
- Create a work flow process to ensure client contracts have been appropriately reviewed, redlined, signed, and fully executed according to specified deadlines and needs.
- Track all edits, activity, and “action” owners.
- Ensure that all fully executed documents are properly stored on Box.
Manage Company Wide Training
- Clarify annual IV League goals and activities with CCO.
- Schedule, coordinate agenda and run IV League meetings.
- Work with all departments to schedule training classes and lunch n learns.
- Track attendance.
Creative Services & Marketing Support
- Miscellaneous creative/marketing project management activities, as delegated.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team.
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and emerging technologies.
- Must uphold the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality.
- Leadership in managing complex, delegated projects.
- Clear ability to work collaboratively and successfully with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while remaining flexible and positive
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and is resolution focused.
- Familiarity with NetSuite a plus.
HOURS: The normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week). However, due to the nature and the scope of this position, days and hours may fluctuate. Must have a valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires five to seven years of previous relevant work experience.