Current Job Openings
Executive Producer- NY
JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: DIRECTOR OF PRODUCTION
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Executive Producer manages large and complex projects and campaigns and may manage several layers of producers and multiple project elements. They collaborate with the Client, AM, Strategists, Executive Creative Director and other Producers to define the project scope, audience experience, deliverables and budget, and to select and manage all of the resources required to bring the project to successful completion. They are responsible for maintaining positive productive relationships with the all team members and serve as a key and valued resource to the client both within and outside of projects.
• Collaborate with AM, Strategists, Executive Creative Director and other Producers on client messaging, audience experience, creative development, project scope and deliverables and proposal design and delivery
• Serve in the proposal and throughout the project as the senior level client contact regarding project budget and our ability to deliver the promised audience experience
• Oversee creation of project and proposal budgets, negotiate pricing with vendors in coordination with assigned Producers and all other team members
• Take a lead role in client presentations
• Collaborate with the team on selection of resources and oversee Producers in the management and coordination of all resources and vendors
• Serve outside of the project as a key and valued resource to the client in developing and structuring future projects
• Modify and review budgets as required throughout the project in collaboration with the entire project team and client.
• Absorb client and team input and incorporate into improving the audience experience.
• Support and manage entire team to ensure we are meeting creative and production milestones throughout the creative and production processes.
• Collaborate with AM to lead the post project meetings with clients and internal teams
• Oversee reconciliation of proposal and project budgets and ensure all assets are archived
• Review and approve all vendor invoices in a timely manner
• Input and maintain data in project management systems
• Share knowledge and serve as a mentor to other team members
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Minimum ten years of experience in production and/or project management
• Ability to create and manage production budgets of any size
• Proficiency in all skill set areas
• Takes a leadership role in managing large and complex teams and projects
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and effectively communicate the project vision to the client
• Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects over long periods of time with changing deadlines while remaining flexible and positive
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused, accountable and able to lead teams effectively
• Demonstrates problem solving skills and is resolution focused
• Passion for creating engaging and impactful audience experiences
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office, MAC and/or PC
• Familiarity with additional software such as Adobe Suite, etc.
• Willing and able to travel
HOURS: Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week). However, due to the nature and scope of the position days and hours may fluctuate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of ten years experience in the area of production or project management and a proven track record of completed projects.