Current Job Openings
Graphic Designer- NY
JOB TITLE: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: NY General Manager
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Graphic Designer is responsible for delivering outstanding visual executions for clients and internal initiatives in the presentation, digital, motion, print and show space. This person will provide creative support to the Design Studio (S.F. and CHI) and the Sr. Art Director of NY .
- Support the Design Studio in the execution of design deliverables across all disciplines
- Have a strong understanding of visual hierarchy and design thinking and how it applies across cross-channel visual communication strategies (digital, presentation, print, motion, environmental)
- Collaborate with creative and design leads and project teams to understand client objectives and project design requirements
- Deliver design solutions that meet client briefs and satisfy budgetary and schedule constraints
- Advanced understanding of digital formats and designing for various screen sizes across devices and live experiences
- Partner with proposal teams and design leads on development and execution of client pitches
- Support the company brand and marketing initiatives and have a working knowledge of brand standards
- Communicate regularly with Studio Project Manager and project teams any deviations from established scopes (timing, budgets, expectations, etc.)
- Create final deliverables in a timely manner which incorporate direction and meet project objectives
- Provide graphic and speaker support for on site events if required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Excellent project management skills, includes the ability to juggle multiple projects, budgets and deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and creative processes
- Understanding of design for experiential and event executions
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
- Proficient in aspects of visual composition, layout and image enhancement
- Great sense of composition, typography and visual timing
- Ability to effectively collaborate and act as a valued member of a team
- Expert-level user of Adobe CS
- Advanced knowledge of designing for print, media and presentations including PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
- Working knowledge of motion-graphics and video editing packages a plus
- Familiarity with mobile and digital development workflows, wireframing, etc.
- Comfort authoring for mixed Mac/PC environments
HOURS: The normal working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours per week), however, due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Light travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of two years of print and multimedia experience.