Current Job Openings
Operations/Cultural Coordinator- WC
JOB TITLE: Operations/Cultural Coordinator
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Director of OPERATIONS
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Operations/Cultural Coordinator is responsible for the overall employee experience. The Operations/Cultural Coordinator leads our internal and external culture programs. This position is the main contact for all of our new employee onboarding. The Operations/Cultural Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining the overall office space, office supplies and equipment and providing various employee services. The Operations/Cultural Coordinator also acts as the primary back up for the receptionist.
- Lead internal teams (Fun Day Task Force & culture activities, company picnic, birthdays, giving back) to implement various programs, projects, volunteering and events
- Research and develop possible programs and special projects to present to management and InVision team members
- Create, manage and update culture related communications. Track monthly events and budget.
- Onboarding coordinator- scheduling point of contact
- Deliver and maintain New Employee Onboarding program elements
- Collaborate with Onboarding team to evaluate and refine processes
- Manage the New Hire checklist and ensure completion
- Main point of contact for collaboration with other office and locations
- Manage internal company marketing material and supplies
- Main point of contact for our office supply vendors, constantly maintaining our supplies and evaluating our discounts
- Collaborate with Safety Team and participate in the annual company safety training and initiatives
- Introduce employees to various Engagement Programs i.e. Yammer/Kudos, etc.
- Facilitate relationships with external organizations for Give Back opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing to include give-back content for inclusion in external communications, social media posts & Website
- Archive internal event media photos and event summary for incorporation into annual Give Back communication
- Create storage system of all completed internal events and event summary for easy accessibility
- Update internal content for all office TV’s with Dopublicity software monthly
- Assist with projects for annual offsite, when needed
- Ensure that all conference rooms and overall office space are maintained
- Ensure the upkeep of the all workspaces and all necessary maintenance
- Oversee and support company Green Program
- Ensure that kitchens and appliances are cleaned and maintained on a regular basis
- Responsible for all meetings set up, break down and additional needs
- Maintain inventory and organize supply closets and storage area in building and garage area
- Maintain inventory of all office and building keys
Office Equipment and Supplies
- Order and maintain all office and kitchen supplies and equipment
- Replenish kitchen items on a regular basis
- Point of contact for all office equipment, including copier, postage machine, shred bins, coffee machine, etc.
- Maintain instructions for accessing and utilizing materials during absences
- Set up new employee workspace and ensure that employees have appropriate supplies upon arrival
- Facilitate all employee moves
- Assist and troubleshoot conference call systems
Human Resources and Training
- Lead IVLeague and support scheduling, class development and contact for BVAC
- Assist Human Resources Department on a regular basis with administrative support
- Primary back up for the Receptionist
- Complete timesheet and AMEX reports before scheduled deadlines
- support to employees
- Special tasks and projects as assigned by Director of Operations & Director of Human Resources
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Strategic and tactical planning skills
- Program management
- Budgeting and financial management
- Creative and innovative
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Individual and team leadership
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (20 or +lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two year’s office/receptionist experience is desired. Experience in Marketing, events, and philanthropic experience desired.