Current Job Openings
Client Service Coordinator- WC
Client Services & Business Dev
JOB TITLE: CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: CLIENT SERVICES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT GROUP EXECUTIVE/ DIRECTOR CLIENT SERVICES
EXEMPTION STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Client Services Coordinator oversees the administration of client projects by facilitating the project management process and maintaining project information in InVision’s database. The Client Services Coordinator also provides administrative support to the account management team, Director of Client Services and participates in the proposal process as required.
• Serve as Proposal Coordinator on client proposals responsible for scheduling meetings, creating and maintaining Proposal Workbook and coordinating the completion of all proposal deliverables as needed
• Maintain and update client information in InVision’s database
• Maintain unassigned and assigned client list in database and intranet
• Open, maintain and update project information in InVision’s database
• Meet with Account Managers regularly to review updated “open” job list
• Work with Account Managers to ensure that all forecast information is accurate and up to date in InVision’s database
• Ensure client and contact information is updated in InVision’s CRM database on regular basis
• Work with Account Managers and Accounting to generate client invoices in accordance with internal policies and client agreements
• Work with Account Managers, Accounting and clients to secure client purchase orders and client payments
• Collaborate with Account Managers and Accounting on account receivable aging report bi-weekly
• Work with client’s accounts payable division to resolve invoicing issues
• Track all open jobs and payments by client and review with Director of Sales on a regular basis
• Work with Producers and Account Managers to ensure all information needed to close jobs are ready and facilitate closing of jobs
• Ensure all scopes of work, budgets and purchase orders are correct and, in the database,
• Verify all archived proposal and project elements are in database as described in the archiving checklist
• Close jobs in Project Management database
• Assist account team with general administrative requests including travel arrangements, expense reports, cell phone bills and Amex reports
• Administer team meetings by managing agendas, taking and distributing minutes and arranging catering when needed
• Purchase and send client gifts as requested by Account Managers
• Provide backup to the other departments and performing administrative tasks as required
• Miscellaneous errands, shopping, shipping, etc.
• Special projects assigned by Director Client Services
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Familiarity with standard accounting practices
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge in Office Suite
• Excellent working knowledge CRM software
• Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week). However, due to the nature and the scope of this position, days and hours may fluctuate. Must have a valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires four years of previous work experience and some familiarity with the event production industry.