Current Job Openings
Creative Coordinator- WC
JOB TITLE: Creative Coordinator
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: CREATIVE GROUP EXECUTIVE
EXEMPTION STATUS: NON EXEMPT - Temporary
JOB SUMMARY: InVision has a three month temporary need for a Creative Coordinator. The Creative Coordinator will work across our animation and design studio as well as our experiential creative team to support proposals, client work, and internal projects ensuring all essential information and assets are provided and organized. THe Creative Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Creative Group Exeutive.
- Work closely with the Creative Design Group Executive to prioritize projects
- Drive project status updates, timelines, budgets with creatives
- Manage creative approval manager projects
- Manage asset organization and communication including Box and MS Teams channels, media portal, file tagging, team calendars
- Conduct asset research including photos, logos, etc.
- Assist with general administrative requests including travel arrangements, expense reports, cell phone bills and Amex reports
- Administer team meetings by managing agendas, taking and distributing minutes and arranging catering when needed
- Complete and submit time sheets prior to communicated deadlines
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
- Projects as assigned by Group Executive, Design Director or Executive Creative Director
- Ability to listen critically
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a cross functional team
- Ability to apply existing knowledge and tools to new problems in interesting and exciting ways
- Ability to identify situations where existing assets or processes could be improved
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge in Office Suite
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours a week), however due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires an undergraduate degree in a related field and work experience in creative agency.