Current Job Openings
Marketing Coordinator- WC
ABOUT INVISION: A full-service engagement agency with 29+ years of experience, we inspire, motivate and move people to action through stand-out experiential, campaign, and communication strategies. InVision is proud to work with and bring to life some of the world’s most iconic brands — Oracle, Facebook, Box, Genentech, Dell, Amway, Williams Sonoma, Square Enix, and more! Twenty-nine years ago, we created a different kind of agency -- one that puts people first. Through our commitment to strategic thinking, superior customer service, innovation and industry-leading execution, we offer clients a best-in-class experience. We’re seeking an enthusiastic marketer to join our team!
JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
EXEMPTION STATUS: NON EXEMPT - Temporary
JOB SUMMARY: InVision has a need for three month temporary position as a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing departments initiatives. This position will have responsibilites in writing, research, investigative journalism and good grammar is essential. The Marketing Coordinator may contribute original content for our social media pages, website content, case studies and outbound marketing. copyediting marketing materials and coordinating the This position will be managed by the Director of Marketing and the Group Executive Creative Delivery.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to prioritize projects
- Participate in brainstorming and the creative development process for marketing assets and tools
- Coordinate development of Case Studies (written & video) with Marketing Director including identification, capture content, and writing.
- Video/Photography identify opportunities, coordinate with sales, schedule, coordinate edits and gain approvals.
- Coordinate development and management of Brand Assets/Digital Asset Manager -
- Coordinate development and management of Collateral/Sales Tools
- Support social media as needed
- Projects as assigned by Group Executive Creative Services
- Assist Director Marketing & Communications Strategist with general administrative requests including travel arrangements, expense reports, cell phone bills and Amex reports
- Administer team meetings by managing agendas, taking and distributing minutes and arranging catering when needed
- Track time against projects
- Special projects assigned by Group Executive
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role; agency experience preferred
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to listen critically
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a cross functional team
- Ability to apply existing knowledge and tools to new problems in interesting and exciting ways
- Ability to identify situations where existing assets or processes could be improved
- Proven track record working well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours a week), however due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires an undergraduate degree in a related field. Prefer a creative background and experience.