Current Job Openings
Finance Coordinator- WC
JOB TITLE: FINANCE COORDINATOR
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
EXEMPTION STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Finance Coordinator is responsible for Accounts Receivable, updates to the company’s ERP system, support to Accounts Payable and overall finance support. The day-to-day responsibilities will include maintaining finance records in adherence to the financial procedures, preparing internal and external financial reports, and preparing and recommending procedures. This person will interact daily with the Director of Finance, other Finance department team members and others in the organization. The Finance coordinator may also act as the backup for other finance positions.
- Post client payments to NetSuite
- Process credit card payments from clients and reconcile to statement
- Prepare weekly A/R Aging Report with notes for distribution to Sales team
- Backup for client invoices and charge/milestone rules
- Respond to A/R balance inquiries
- Vendor bill entry for recurring monthly bills
- Update analytical grid for internal monthly bills
- Manage vendor Certificates of Insurance (COI) and maintain in NetSuite
- Request COIs as needed from our insurance broker
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly journal entries
- General Ledger (G/L) account reconciliations
- Monitor and reconcile asset purchases and disposals to G/L – update FAM (fixed asset module) in NetSuite
- Research questionable G/L transactions
- Monitor client/vendor deposit payments
- Other duties as assigned
Accounting Compliance and Support
- Prepare annual business property tax returns
- State compliance report filings
- Assist with year-end financial and tax reporting
- Client Master Service Agreement (MSA) tracking and upload to NetSuite
- Special projects as assigned by the Director of Finance
- Vacation backup support to A/P, A/R, General Accounting as needed
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- General knowledge of standard accounting practices and GAAP
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proven ability to assess problems and work through barriers
- Proven ability to manage change and multiple workstreams
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Commitment to provide excellent service and quality to our internal and external customers
HOURS: Normal Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum 1-2 years of experience in an accounting/ finance department and has knowledge of the accounting cycle. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and NetSuite or equivalent.