Current Job Openings
Creative Services Project Manager
JOB TITLE: CREATIVE Services PROJECT manager
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: CREATIVE DESIGN GROUP EXECUTIVE
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Creative Services Project Manager works closely with the Design Director, Creative Directors, and Executive Creative Director to supervise designers’ workflow and manage the resources of the creative department. This position is accountable for maintaining the design studio and creative directors billable time, trafficking creative projects, as well as developing and managing resource grids, The Creative Services Project Manager will also regularly meet with the other offices to discuss resource issues, talent and proactively assess and evaluate the need to have cohesion between all offices.
- Develop processes and procedures to improve efficiencies and flow in collaboration with Creative Coordinator
- Partner with producers on time allocation reports for projects and programs
- Build and maintain resource grid for all creative staff
- Partner with Creative Managers and Creative Coordinator to traffic work going through creative team
- Screen and promote new and available resources on a regular basis to the Creative Department as well as Sales, Marketing and EDG
- Onboard new creative resources, training them on our process, workflow and structure
- Responsible for growing freelance creative resources, identifying and recruiting of resources
- Collaborate with Executive Creative Director and Design Director in assigning new resources to projects
- Update resource contact information in the Project Management System on a regular basis
- Monitor incoming requests from project teams for creative resources, including but not limited to: Creative Directors, Writers, Art Directors and Graphic Designers
- Project Manage creative deliverables, reviewing project scope, allocated budget, and timing with resources, flowing out internal rounds against outlined budget/timeline parameters
- Monitor and manage creative teams schedule of projects and monitor effectiveness of team on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for maintaining billable targets for all creative staff
- Represent the Creative Department in weekly resource planning meetings, production and sales meetings.
- Special projects as assigned by the Creative Design Group Executive
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Supervisory skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of creative and production processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal working hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours a week), however due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Moderate travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of seven (7) years of marketing communication creative experience, or related field. Prior management experience also needed.