Current Job Openings
Resource Traffic Associate- WC
JOB TITLE: RESOURCE TRAFFIC ASSOCIATE
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: RESOURCE TRAFFIC MANAGER
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Resource Traffic Associate is an integral part of the resourcing assignment desk and is responsible for the day to day activities of the Resource Department, ensuring consistency of resourcing from beginning to end of a project. The Resource Associate will be the point of contact for all departments to request project resources, accurately tracking resource assignments and availability in project management and resourcing systems. This role will collaborate with other Associates on workload and be responsible for acting as a liaison between project teams and the Resource Traffic Manager.
- Receive requests for resources from all Departments and respond in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Managers, Associates and project team leads (Account Managers, Producers, and Creative Directors) in assigning appropriate resources to projects and proposals.
- Responsible for ensuring completeness of project intake forms in order to develop scopes and accurately understanding project scope to be certain of accurate staffing assessment.
- Collaborate with Resource Traffic Manager on updating weekly traffic report, calendars, database and communicate any conflicts
- Consistent ongoing follow up is required during the sourcing process where project scope, dates, location, etc., may change during project lifecycle and will require changes to be communicated to held resources.
- Follow up with freelance resources regularly to track availability, potential blackout periods, rate changes, etc.
- Update Resource Traffic Manager often on workload and deliverables
- Assist in identifying and vetting new talent internally and externally
- Identify process improvement opportunities that promote production efficiency
- Input and maintain data in project management systems on ongoing basis
- Follow up after each project completion on resource performance and tracks important information in project system
- Adhere to traffic process and educate requesting employees
- Manage workflow and be proactive in assignment of resources
- Act as a backup to for other Traffic Associates
- Special projects as assigned by the Resource Traffic Manager
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and is resolution focused
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of three to five years’ experience in the event production industry.