Current Job Openings
JOB TITLE: COPYWRITER
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Studio Manager
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
- Create and develop copy for high visibility, high influence campaigns, proposals, and pitches
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and Sales teams to define content that can be effectively communicated and utilized in deliverables
- Develop unique, new concepts and bring them to appropriate teams
- Ensure consistency of brand voice, tone and messaging internally and externally
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the Creative team
- Revise, edit and proofread content as needed or directed
- Conduct research on an ongoing basis and report on findings
- Understand the business by staying turned into business needs and keeping in touch of marketing trends
- Assist in creating and establishing best practices
- Write clear and persuasive copy for presentations, websites, brochures, ad, and other social media outlets
- Work with Marketing to assist in the creation of marketing materials and programs that reflect InVision’s vision and style
- Complete and submit time sheets and expenses prior to communicated deadlines
- Special projects as assigned by Creative Design, Group Executive
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with extraordinary attention to detail
- Superior verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to lead and support the development of compliant, compelling, competitive writing collateral
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of branding, positioning and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week). However, due to the nature and the scope of this position, days and hours may fluctuate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires five years of experience in writing, developing and winning proposal submittals and experience and some familiarity with the event production industry, preferred.