Current Job Openings
Graphic Designer - WC
JOB TITLE: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Studio Manager
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
Client Proposals and Projects
• Work with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager to understand client background and brand standards, expectations regarding required elements, desired look and feel, deadlines and budget constraints
• Work with external Art Directors or Graphic Designers to understand their vision for project elements which they have designed if required
• Design and produce proposals and project elements which convey creative themes, meet client expectations and adhere to client brand standards and InVision’s standards of quality and creativity
• Collaborate with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager throughout the production process to gather comments, criticism and direction
• Communicate any deviations from expectations (timelines, costs, etc.) with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager
• Create final deliverables in a timely manner which incorporate direction and meet project objectives
• Provide graphic and speaker support on site if required
• Participate in post-project meeting with internal team
Internal Materials and Projects
• Responsible for the development of external and internal campaign materials, from determining deliverable formats to presentation strategy and implementation.
• Work with Marketing, Producers and management to understand expectations, look and feel and deadlines for marketing materials
• Work with external graphic designers to understand their vision for project elements which they have designed if required
• Design and produce marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, web sites, evites, CD’s, DVD’s, etc.
• Collaborate with Marketing Specialist, Producers and management throughout the production process to gather comments, criticism and direction
• Work with internal clients to design and produce internal use materials such as internal web sites, evites, invitations, posters, t-shirts, awards, etc.
• Ensure all project elements are archived in Project Database as described in the archiving checklist
• Ensure that all source materials are stored on file server per company guidelines
• Complete and submit time sheets and expenses prior to communicated deadlines
• Special projects as assigned by the Senior Art Director.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Three years of print and multimedia experience and familiarity adhering to client brand guidelines
• Proficiency in the following applications: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign Dreamweaver, Flash, AfterEffects. Experience with 3D motion packages a plus
• Familiarity with both Windows and Mac OSX
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
• Competent with video projection, display standards and are able to troubleshoot and convert assets.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to give and accept constructive criticism professionally
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to produce quality deliverables with short turnaround times
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
• Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours per week), however, due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of three years of print and multimedia experience.