Current Job Openings
Creative Director - WC and NY
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and Producer to review client background, project requirements and client expectations and determine project scope, project objectives and sales strategy
- Participate in any client input sessions and follow up meetings with the client
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and Producer to select the appropriate creative resources to work on the proposal
- Lead the proposal team through the brainstorming and creative development process
- Collaborate with Account Manager and Producer to align creative design with budget and logistical constraints
- Oversee the production of all creative components of the proposal
- Provide the proposal team with all pertinent client and project information
- Lead presentation of creative concepts to the client
- Collaborate with Account Manager and Producer to ensure complete understanding of creative direction, deliverables, project requirements and client expectations
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and Producer to select the appropriate creative resources to work on the project
- Work directly with client and production to ensure that creative remains on target and consistent throughout production of all deliverables
- In event production may participate in on-site rehearsals, serving as content and creative consultant to client
- In media and video production ensure that all deliverables are checked for quality and creative consistency prior to delivery to client
Post Production Process
- Participate in post-project review with production and account teams
- Participate in post-project review with Client
- Work with Marketing to assist in the creation of marketing materials and programs that reflect InVision’s vision and style.
- Be available to present to clients and prospects promote InVision’s commitment to superior creative and strategic development and delivery.
- Complete and submit time sheets and expenses prior to communicated deadlines
- Special projects as assigned by Director of Creative and Strategic Communications
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to listen critically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a cross functional team
- Ability to work effectively on multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Good collaborator
- Cross-platform experience and knowledge
- Ability to apply existing knowledge and tools to new problems in interesting and exciting ways
HOURS: The normal working hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours a week), however due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Moderate travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of five (5) years of marketing communication creative experience, or related field. Prior management experience also needed.