Current Job Openings
Executive Producer - WC and NY
- Collaborate with AM, Strategists, Executive Creative Director and other Producers on client messaging, audience experience, creative development, project scope and deliverables and proposal design and delivery
- Serve in the proposal and throughout the project as the senior level client contact regarding project budget and our ability to deliver the promised audience experience
- Oversee creation of project and proposal budgets, negotiate pricing with vendors in coordination with assigned Producers and all other team members
- Take a lead role in client presentations
- Collaborate with the team on selection of resources and oversee Producers in the management and coordination of all resources and vendors
- Serve outside of the project as a key and valued resource to the client in developing and structuring future projects
- Modify and review budgets as required throughout the project in collaboration with the entire project team and client.
- Absorb client and team input and incorporate into improving the audience experience.
- Support and manage entire team to ensure we are meeting creative and production milestones throughout the creative and production processes.
- Collaborate with AM to lead the post project meetings with clients and internal teams
- Oversee reconciliation of proposal and project budgets and ensure all assets are archived
- Review and approve all vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Input and maintain data in project management systems
- Share knowledge and serve as a mentor to other team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Minimum ten years of experience in production and/or project management
- Ability to create and manage production budgets of any size
- Proficiency in all skill set areas
- Takes a leadership role in managing large and complex teams and projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and effectively communicate the project vision to the client
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects over long periods of time with changing deadlines while remaining flexible and positive
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused, accountable and able to lead teams effectively
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and is resolution focused
- Passion for creating engaging and impactful audience experiences
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, MAC and/or PC
- Familiarity with additional software such as Adobe Suite, etc.
- Willing and able to travel
HOURS: Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week). However, due to the nature and scope of the position days and hours may fluctuate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of ten years experience in the area of production or project management and a proven track record of completed projects.