Current Job Openings
Graphic Designer - Multi Location
Client Proposals and Projects
- Work with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager to understand client background and brand standards, expectations regarding required elements, desired look and feel, deadlines and budget constraints
- Work with external Art Directors or Designers to understand their vision for project elements which they have designed if required
- Design and produce proposals and project elements which convey creative themes, meet client expectations and adhere to client brand standards and InVision’s standards of quality and creativity
- Collaborate with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager throughout the production process to gather comments, criticism and direction
- Communicate any deviations from expectations (timelines, costs, etc.) with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager
- Create final deliverables in a timely manner which incorporate direction and meet project objectives
- Provide graphic and speaker support on site if required
- Participate in post-project meeting with internal team
Internal Materials and Projects
- Work with Marketing Specialist, Producers and management to understand expectations, look and feel and deadlines for marketing materials
- Work with external designers to understand their vision for project elements which they have designed if required
- Design and produce marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, web sites, evites, CD’s, DVD’s, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing Specialist, Producers and management throughout the production process to gather comments, criticism and direction
- Work with internal clients to design and produce internal use materials such as internal web sites, evites, invitations, posters, t-shirts, awards, etc.
- Ensure all project elements are archived in Project Database as described in the archiving checklist
- Ensure that all source materials are stored on file server per company guidelines
- Complete and submit time sheets and expenses prior to communicated deadlines
- Special projects as assigned by the Media Production Manager.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Proficiency in the following applications: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Powerpoint and HTML
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac OSX
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to give and accept constructive criticism professionally
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to produce quality deliverables with short turnaround times
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours per week), however, due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Light travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of five years of print and multimedia experience.