JOB TITLE: STRATEGY PROGRAM MANAGER
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: GROUP EXECUTIVE, STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS GROUP
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Strategy Program Manager is well versed in communications and event marketing strategy, as well as project planning and execution. The position develops and implements engaging communication and digital campaigns, utilizing both traditional and nontraditional mediums (e.g. mobile, social, website, email, live interactive, and more). This position will work in partnership with cross-functional teams including Creative Design, Experience Delivery, and Account teams to develop, implement, measure and promote solutions to IVC clients and prospects.
Proposal Process Management
• Work with communication, creative teams and subject matter experts to strategize, develop, and implement engagement campaigns utilizing communication and digital solutions
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams on client messaging, creative development and pitch design
Project & Campaign Management
• Effectively manage the scope of the project including project timelines, budget and associated deliverables
• Create and manage all campaign content, creative, interactive and digital tactics from proposal through execution
• Manage and schedule all internal resources and vendors throughout the project
• Manage client expectations and guide client through process
• Ensure quality control including: proofreading and testing of all campaign content and technologies
• Provide client and attendee facing on-site support when necessary, as well as client-visibility on conference calls and emails throughout the project
Post Project & Campaign Management
• Develop debrief presentations and analytics reports provided to client post-project and campaign
• Track all document iterations and archives final versions accordingly
• Conduct or participate in post-project meeting with internal team and external client.
• Develop partner and vendor relationships
• Provide thought leadership around workflow processes
• Enter project information into Netsuite
• Ensure all project elements are archived
• Complete and submit time sheets and expenses prior to communicated deadline
• Special projects as assigned by the Strategic Solutions Group
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
• Ability to anticipate clients’ risks, challenges, solutions and production needs and reposition requests against original objectives is a must.
• Understanding of digital technology and trends including: social media, mobile and interactive experiences is required.
• Deep knowledge of numerous online and offline tactics, including: e-mail, webinars, online communities/social networking, mobile, digital marketing, direct mail, events and interactive touch points highly preferred
• Experience managing multiple marketing campaigns from inception to completion with changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
• Effectively manage relationships including creative and strategic direction with all internal and external resources.
• Strategic planning and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Passion for providing excellent service and quality
• PMP certification a plus
• Corporate event industry experience strongly preferred
• 3-5 relevant years of marketing communication, campaign development and production experience.
HOURS: The normal working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours a week), however due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Moderate travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires 3-5 relevant years of marketing communication, campaign development and production experience.