Who We Are
InVision Communications is an engagement solutions agency that helps clients translate business objectives into action and results-oriented campaigns. We accomplish this by designing and delivering world-class campaigns that draw upon a broad service offering consisting of Communication and Engagement Strategy, Experience and Creative Design, and Production.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: MANAGER OF PRODUCTION
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Producer independently manages projects which may include any number of deliverables for which they have been certified. They collaborate with the AM, and any production, creative and strategic resources assigned to define the project scope, audience experience, deliverables and budget, and manage the project to successful completion. They are responsible for selecting and managing all project delivery resources and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients, and internal/external team members and vendors. They are also responsible for taking a proactive role in learning about our clients and our client’s role in their company and serving as mentors to the Production Assistants, Production Coordinators and Associate Producers.
• Create and manage project and proposal budgets and communicate with all team members
• Serve in the proposal and throughout the project as the primary client contact regarding project budget and deliverables
• Absorb client and team input and incorporate into improving the audience experience
• Oversee all project and proposal elements and maintain effective communications between all team members
• Attend or manage project team meetings
• Collaborate with the team on selection of resources and oversee all resources and vendors
• Participate in client presentations
• Collaborate with Account Manager, and assigned creative and strategic resources on client messaging, audience experience, creative development, project scope and deliverables in proposal design and delivery
• Modify and review budgets as required throughout the project in collaboration with the project team and client
• Collaborate with Account Manager to lead the post project meetings with clients and internal teams
• Reconcile proposal and project budgets and archive all assets
• Review and approve vendor invoices in a timely manner
• Input and maintain data in project management systems
• Share knowledge and serve as a mentor to other team members
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Minimum five to seven years of experience in corporate communication production and/or project management
• Ability to independently create and manage production budgets of up to $1,000,000
• Proficient in at least one skill set
• Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects with changing deadlines while remaining flexible and positive.
• Ability to stage manage / call a live event
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused, accountable and able to lead teams effectively.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills and is resolution focused
• Passion for creating engaging and impactful audience experiences
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office, MAC and/or PC
• Familiarity with additional software such as Adobe Suite, etc.
• Willing and able to travel extensively
HOURS: The normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (40 hours per week). However, due to the nature and the scope of this position the days and hours may fluctuate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum five to seven years of experience in the event production industry.