Current Job Openings
Director of Marketing & Brand Development- WC
Who We Are
InVision Communications is an engagement solutions agency that helps clients translate business objectives into action and results-oriented campaigns. We accomplish this by designing and delivering world-class campaigns that draw upon a broad service offering consisting of Communication and Engagement Strategy, Experience and Creative Design, and Production.
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & Brand Development
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: CREATIVE DESIGN GROUP EXECUTIVE
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
The Director of Marketing will help drive InVisions internal and external marketing efforts. This position will partner closely with Executive Management to provide innovative and strategic marketing campaigns consistent with the overall company brand, mission and goals. In addition, the Director of Marketing should have deep experience within the technology, pharmaceutical and direct sales marketing industries (both B to B & B to C) The Director of Marketing will excel at developing programs that build brand awareness and grow revenue. This position will also collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams and will develop innovative campaigns that will shape the future of our organization.
• Develop and lead our Marketing Strategy and Plan and to achieve results
• Work with the Executive Leadership and Creative teams to create and deliver integrated campaigns that drive awareness with prospects and installed accounts
• Responsible for on-going evaluation, updating, creation and maintenance of all marketing assets including website and sales tools
• Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and aware of marketing plan status and progress including metrics
• Lead, manage and mentor marketing team, their responsibilities and deliverables
• Be savvy and assertive in utilizing social media tools to achieve our goals
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• 8-10 years marketing experience in a role that manages multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, webinars, direct mail, print, online, social media)
• Experience developing a marketing strategy and executing a marketing plan preferably for the event industry
• Experience marketing to enterprise companies
• Strategic thinker, charismatic, innovative, creative, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Work well under pressure
• Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
• Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
• Strong understanding of demand generation
• Stellar communication skills, both verbal and written
• Marketing degree preferred
• Love what you do and have a passion for bringing branding experiences to life
HOURS: The normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours per week) However, due to the nature and the scope of this position, days and hours may fluctuate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (25lbs.+), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS Minimal travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable as allotted under the state & federal guidelines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of 8 -10 years experience in the area of marketing with a proven track record.